Monday, February 17, 2014

3 Flowers



I was playing around with my new stamp set "Petite Petals" by SU with the matching punch.  I used a butterfly embossing folder on the left hand side and bottom, and stamped 3 flowers on the top right hand side.  I popped up one of the flowers with a pop dot and added small pearls in the center of each flower.  I added the happed birthday sentiment as a last thought.  I may make some more of these today in different color combinations. 

I'm going to a SU get together in March and I've been working on my swap cards.  I really like how they're turning out.  I made 25 yesterday.  I want to make some more today.  And I want to make a video tutorial.  I think I'm going to be busy on my day off from work!  LOL

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

Looks like I haven't been here for a spell Beautiful work ...........Lis