Monday, February 17, 2014

Altered Z Fold Card and Video Tutorial






I just love these cards!!!  I made them in the following colors:  Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party & Real Red.  I made 25 of the Wisteria Wonder ones yesterday.  I'm going to use them for my swap cards at a Northern Virginia Stampin' Up! get together at the beginning of March.  I'm going to make 25 more in Pistachio Pudding.  I used the hostess stamp set "Simply Sketched" for the top 3 cards, and the real red card has an added butterfly from "Papillion Potpourri".  I used the SU embossing folder called Perfect Polka Dots and the Scallop Trim Border punch.  The sentiment on the front is cut from the small oval and scalloped oval punches.   Here's the video on how I made the card:  (sorry, but at the end of the video you will hear Winnie barking.  She refuses to come all the way up to my stamping room because the steps have oak risers rather than carpet and she's afraid she'll slip....silly little dog!)


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll give this wonderful card a try!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

Pat said...

I see where you have disappeared too. Great video.

BeverlyW said...

Your altered Z cards are beautiful!! Just watched the video for the center step card. Plan on making one. Great tutorial! Easy to follow and understand!

Stampsnob. said...

Love this fold and the red is terrific........Lis