Saturday, February 22, 2014

Masculine Birthday





This is going to be my masculine birthday cards for March.  I got the BG paper at Tuesday Morning for $2.99 for a package of 25 12"x12" sheets!  These cards were very quick and easy.  I used a retired stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. called "Take the Time & Father's Day".  The sentiment if from "Bitty Birthday" by SU.

Stamps:  Take the Time & Father's Day, Bitty Birthday
Paper:  Corn Husk, Dark Chocolate Bar, Graphic 45 Before Your Time DP
Ink:  Early Espresso
Misc:  punches

Have a great Saturday!

Happy Stamping!
Patty & Winnie

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great masculine card Patty! Great designs and colors and they all work well for a birthday theme. Hugz!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this card. Oooh, Tuesday Morning bargain. I like that place, but there is not one close to me.

Stampsnob. said...

The further I go the more I like......Lis